Saturday, January 5, 2008

The Cougs host Elon tonight at 6 pm!

The Cougars host Elon tonight at 6 pm, you can catch the game on ESPN radio 910. The Cougs have a one win streak (67-45 on January 20, 2007) against Elon and are 5-1 all time against the Phoenix. Elon's coach Ernie Nestor is 1-3 against the Cougs in his 5th season at Elon.

Recon: Elon's Montell Watson is their BMOC and he scored 18 points against the Citadel in their 72-63 win over the Bulldogs this week. Jermaine Johnson is leading the Cougs with 14 ppg over the last 8 games and Jermaine is shooting 54% from the floor. Andrew Goudelock is leading the Cougars' bench with 14 ppg in the last 4 games, shooting 45% from the floor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are you JT?

BTW, I just noticed the photo in the header is one I took last year down there during the Davidson/CofC game. Cool!!

WB

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I need to give you credit for that picture. Big game coming up next week. I've been slack on posting because I got a new puppy and he's taking up a majority of my time. But I have some post in the 'drafts' section that I should be able to get to before the weekend.