Sunday, March 23, 2008

Fah-King Davidson Just Killed My Bracket!


I know that I should support the Davidson Wildcats and I did in the first round against Gonzaga, but the Wildcats and Stephen Curry just totally screwed my bracket by beating Georgetown 74-70 today. Now, I hate to be so narcissistic to think that my own desires to win the office pool here at the Bushido should spoil the dreams of the folks up in Davidson, North Carolina, but at the end of the game, I found myself saying the same thing I have since my beginnings at the College of Charleston-Fah-King Davidson!

Oh well, there has to be a winner and a loser and Stephen Curry showed his stuff with 30-points and the rest of the Wildcats squad pulled their weight to upset the favored Hoyas of Georgetown. Good luck in the next round guys-way to represent the Southern Conference in this years' NCAA Tournament. (Photo courtesy of ESPN.com/Chuck Burton)

No comments: